Discount Window & Payment System Risk Contact Information for Boston
FRB Boston BIC Program
Please note: This information is only for the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston's BIC Program.
- BIC Program Requirements Handbook [PDF; 92K]
- BIC Request Letter Template [MS Word; 56K]
An institution interested in establishing a BIC arrangement should complete this application and forward it to FRBB.
- Electronic Pledge Authorization Form [MS Word; 35K]
If your institution would like to email the pledge listing and cover letter to us each month, please complete this agreement.
- BIC Collateral Cover Letter [MS Excel; 51K] This form must be completed, signed by an individual(s) authorized per OC-10 and submitted with monthly loan trials.
- BIC Trial Template [MS Excel; 73K]
Institutions applying for a BIC arrangement should use this template as a guide in developing the pledged loan trial to be submitted to FRBB on a monthly basis.
- FHLB Collateral Release Form [MS Word; 63K]
FHLB members should execute this form to allow FRBB to share collateral information with FHLBB.