- Letter of Agreement
- Authorizing Resolutions for Borrowers
- Official OC-10 Authorization List
- Letter of Agreement to Correspondent Credit and Payment Agreement (may be required, see note below)
- Certificate (may not be required, contact your Reserve Bank for more info)
Please submit completed agreements to your Federal Reserve Bank.
1. Letter of Agreement [MS Word; 23K]
The Letter of Agreement evidences an institution's acceptance of the terms and conditions in Operating Circular No. 10
2. Authorizing Resolutions for Borrowers [MS Word; 31K]
The Authorizing Resolutions for Borrowers evidences an institution's authorization to borrow from and pledge assets to a Reserve Bank.
Please Note: If your institution was chartered by the State of Wisconsin, please complete the Authorizing Resolutions for Borrowers Chartered by the State of Wisconsin [MS Word; 32K] instead.
3. Official OC-10 Authorization List
The Official OC-10 Authorization List is a list of individuals, including their titles, who are authorized to borrow and/or pledge/withdraw collateral as specified in the institution's Authorizing Resolutions for Borrowers.
4. Letter of Agreement to Correspondent Credit and Payment Agreement [MS Word; 38K]
If your institution does not have a Federal Reserve account, please select a correspondent to receive Discount Window advances and make payments on your institution's behalf.
5. Certificate [MS Word; 24K]
The Certificate will provide the Federal Reserve Bank all of the information needed to make an effective UCC-1 financing statement filing against the Borrower. Note: This document may not be required, contact your Reserve Bank for more info.
- Please note: all Discount Window loans must be fully secured. Please see the Federal Reserve System Guide to Discount Window Collateral for information on collateral.
- If your depository institution is a U.S. branch or agency of a foreign bank, please contact your Reserve Bank for additional discount window documentation requirements.